3d scan

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Me and OH are talking about getting a 3d scan done as a birthday prezzy for him (his idea :wink: ).

when is the best time to get it done? i will be 31 weeks on his birthday...

those who have had them done, when did you get yours done? also, what did you get (cd/dvd, pics etc?)? and if i could be cheeky - how much did it cost :p

Also, if baby is lying funny, are they quite happy for mums to do the normal things to make baby move (cold drink, walk up stairs etc?).

Sam
x

I had one booked for just over 30 weeks and apparantley that would be too late to get good pics so have it done as soon as poss! I cancelled mine in the end. I am sure your OH wont mind an early pressie.

I hear Babybond are really good :)

i have always read/been told that around 28-30 weeks are the best times to get it done :)

ooo.. by the sounds of it i need to get it booked in sooner rather than later!!

yeah,, they say between 26 - 30 weeks...

but on this website (esp for reading folks) www.future-babies.co.uk they show a gallery, and i think the 29-31 pics are the best

when me and hev had ours done madi was hiding all the time, we had 3 or 4 goes the first time, between each go we had to go for a walk to get her to move but it didnt work so we went back 2 days later, even on the second day they couldnt get her the first time

thats gonna be a great prezzie for ya other half, i know i loved it, i'm sure he will too, was great meeting madi for the first time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back