36 week doctor check-up

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Just got back from the hospital, after my weekly check up and everything seems fine.

The doctor says I am measuring at 37 weeks, rather than 36 weeks but that's only a week difference, no biggy.

I've only put on half a kilo, which I think is 1lbs, I think. So now, I put on 10 kilos, lost 2 kilos, which left me at 8 kilos, now I am 8.5 kilos. So how can I be having a big baby when I am hardly putting the weight on? Or am I just thinking silly?

Doctor says that junior has started to engage but when I ask him how far, he stares at me blankly, so if I wasn't engaged a week ago and Iam now, is there an average thing for this?

Also, the doctor who does the main scans said we are having a boy but the obste's can not see the sex anymore. Is this just down to the baby being big and they can't view everything anymore?

How do you stop the peeing? Been up since 6am and I've pee'd 12 times so far, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Can't give you any advice on most of this because I haven't got that far myself, but it sounds like baby is sitting on your bladder causing you to go so much. Hopefully if it moves a little it should become less frequent. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back