• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:-)

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Morning Girlies....
Just thought i'd let you know i've done two tests and i Finally got my BFP...... was in shock... My OH was so excited.. hes already planning what we need to do before baby arrives... Going to try and get to see the doctor tomorrow....

:dance:

Fantastic news - congratulations - how late were you in the end before you got the BFP?

I hope you enjoy the next few months - dont worry about all the things you've got to get and do - they will happen and appear x x x

Congratulations! probably our last May BFP!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy! hopefully (I will to you in first Tri in June!)

x
x
:dance:

Thanks girls... Was nearly 3 weeks late when i got it.... Question.. how do u get these ticker things to appear...... ?

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Take a look at technical advice board :D

ooooooooooooooh hunny i am soooo pleased for you!!!!

Congratulations
:cheer: :cheer:

I think i'm 7 weeks... am 3 weeks late on my Period.... i will find out for sure tomorrrow morning when i go to the doctors

:)
Huge congratulations!

Here's hoping you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

omg CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:
im so happy for you :dance:
av a fantastic pregnancy and a healthy buba wohoooo :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen