Goign to see some one about my bits and pieces

jenna

Reaction score
:shock:

DH just came back from the doctors, he was going to ask them about his plums. The doctor said to go to the womens hospital in town and theyll do all the tests on us :shock: Hes been really down recently about TTC so dont want to let him down by not going but im scared! What sort of tests might they do? :shock:

I cannot help with what tests they might do but i just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please let us all know how it goes i'll be thinking off you!

LMP x

Ahhh, can't help on what tests they do but hope everything goes OK.

usually intial tests would be a sperm analysis for him and hormone checks for you, CD2 and CD21 but if I remember correctly your GP has already done some of these.

depending on what the clinic is like and where in your cycle you are they may also want to do a scan on you to check your ovaries.

are they referring you to the womans hospital or are they expecting you to see them privately?

you can try looking at the hospital website for their fertility section if they have one and that may give you some more idea as to what to expect.

Don't worry, the tests aren't horrible and if they do find something at least that gives you the option of a solution.

Goodluck xxx

:hug: dont worry about it , it probabally wont be as bad as you think, you could maybe phone one up and ask them what kind of things they will be looking into just be honest and tell them you are a bit worried of what is involved.

Good luck jenna, I'm sure the tests won't be that bad :D

OH and I went down to the GUM clinic today to get checked out for infections and the like, just to see if there was anything of that nature that may be stopping us conceiving. It was a 'lie back and pretend you are somewhere else' experience but at least they did my smear test at the same time so I can cancel my Friday appointment :cheer:

Remember you will probably make your DH's day :D

Very best wishes jenna & Craig :hug: :hug:
You will be able to support each other through them, I'm sure they'll be just fine, and think positive, these results could be the making of your LO so very, very best wishes and I do hope they are fruitful tests :hug:

:hug: thanks

The doctor just said to go to the womens hospital and explain everything thats happend. I thought we would have to be referd there but he said its a waste of time. I only wanted to check if i had cysts but i guess what ever they want to check is ok. I dont know if just walking in and asking to be seen will work but i guess theres no harm in trying. I have a doctors apointment on monday so if they wont see us at the hospital we can always try and get referd there on monday :hug:

I had my hormones checked and they were fine. Im worried about the check for blockages as iv heard its awful but i guess thats life :hug:

Good luck Jenna - I hope it all goes OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back