34 weeks

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread but just having a little celebration at hitting 34 weeks :dance: I just can't believe how close I am to meeting my little man :) My OH is convinced he will come early for some reason although knowing my luck I'll now go overdue! Anytime after 37 weeks is good by me that's only 3 weeks away!!! :shock: xxx

Congrats!! Gosh, anytime after 3 weeks - eeep! That must be really exciting.
xx

Yay for 34 weeks! I know how you feel. I am supposedly 35+3 today, but I suspect that I'm probably up to a week behind this. LO was measuring small at my 20 week scan, my bump is measuring about a week behind average, my original dates were a week behind my official EDD... so I probably have as long to wait as you do and go overdue according to the EDD. So anywhere between 3 and 7 weeks to wait, I'm thinking... but it may be as few as two weeks. Eep!

I'm so ready for baby to come out now, though. So exciting and terrifying all at the same time
x

34 weeks!!! Wowzers! Another 3 weeks and you will be fully cooked. It's getting so exciting!

Congrats!! Not long now xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey Taffy, can't believe you are 34 weeks now, seems only a little while ago we were on that SMEP thread... Glad its all going well, and yay for finding out its a boy!

Cheers everyone, time is really flying now! Fliss, I know it seems like forever ago we were talking about SMEP, how are you hun? xxx

OMG you are going to be a mummy soon!!! So excited for you and yes SMEP is but a distant memory :) xx

Cheers everyone, time is really flying now! Fliss, I know it seems like forever ago we were talking about SMEP, how are you hun? xxx

BFP this week :) And wasn't smep'ing this time, just had a relaxed approach (came off the pill in march). And ate some chocolate sperm on a hen do which I think did it! Waiting for the result of my serial hcg though so Fx.

That's amazing news hunny, I'm so pleased for you :) I must admit the month I got my bfp I did everything I wasn't supposed to, drank a lot of wine, ate unhealthily, I think relaxing definitely helped. Take care hunny xxx

OMG you are going to be a mummy soon!!! So excited for you and yes SMEP is but a distant memory :) xx

I know it's mad, I'm so excited and terrified all at the same time!! You're right those days we were talking about SMEP seems like a million years ago. We're all going to be mummy's!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back