31 week MW appointment today

Sherlock

Reaction score
Went well :)

BP was 100/60, urine dip was fine, blood group is O positive and fundal hieght is measuring 31 (it was 30 at 28 weeks).

LO is still head firmly down, MW made a comment about me having strong muscles down there :shock: and LO's back is on my right hand side facing outward :) She showed me where the head was again also and so I got to have a bit of a feel :D I'd never work it out on my own but she found it in a sec which was great. I can feel the back however and see it bulging out in my side :lol:

I have a consultant appointment at the local hospital when I am 34+4 for a check up, scan and chat. If all is well then I get signed off for a homebirth and my MW said she can look to booking me in then :) And I can collect the homebirth kit at 36 weeks :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lovely stuff :cheer:

But realisation has hit me! I've only got 5 weeks to get everything organised :shock: Pram is delayed until May, which we are fine with as we will have a sling and car seat to use if LO arrives before pram does. Plus I don't plan on going far the first couple of weeks. But I need to get shopping now. I've been putting it off for ages, so some serious spending is due this next couple of weeks :lol: We have to buy nearly everything. Only things we have are clothes, sleeping bag, wipes, cotton wool and a few other small bits. I have my list, its long :roll:

Glad your appointment went well :cheer: I only finished my baby shopping last week. I hadn't got anything except the pram and a johnssons baby box 2 weeks ago :lol:
Have fun baby shopping! It's so much fun and not something you get to do many times during your lifetime, buying for a new person from scratch

glad everything is perfect hun
have fun shopping ive just finished all mine i think :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back