31 week appointment

Loula

Reaction score
Baby is doing fine. Very fidgety
Measured at 32cm so not too worried just a little bit over and shes very head down the mw said and just looking at my notes says 3/5 palpable, bit confused as to what this means?
Also put me on iron tablets as my bloods came back as 10.1 and they like it over 10.5.. seriously lol.
Shes also all to my left and currently playing footsies with my ribs, not very comfy oh and ive just eaten a whole easter egg.. whoops xxx

Glad you appointment went well, i cant wait for mine next tuesday as it will be the first app where mw has felt the position of baby and measured my bump :) i feel like my little miss is all to one side atm esp as when i lay on my back my bump is lop sided hehe! And i wouldnt worry about the easter egg...wish i had one in...wonder if DD will share come Sunday :lol: xx

my bumps all lop sided too i wouldnt worry, anything for them to get comfy eh xxx

it looks weird dont it :D hehe! i love just laying there looking at my lop sided bump lol like u say as long as they r comfy which i'm sure little miss is as when she does move its only for a day and then shes back into her usual position hehe! x

Good to hear LO is doing well.

3/5 means (I think lol) that 2/5 of her head is engaged and that the MW could feel 3/5 of her head still in pelvis - It might be other way round but I think that's right.

And don't be scared lol They bounce in and out of being engaged from aboout 30 weeks so it's totally normal xxx

Its starting to look weird wacthing my belly move, i keep thinking she cant have that much room in there, also the top of my bump burns and feels like its gonna split right open at times can be painful xx

omg yeah, for the last 3 days little miss has been properly moving my belly, really sticking her foot out which can be quite uncomfortable at times, i kinda jus gently push it back down lol! I havent had the burning feeling though :eh: xx

The top of my bump does itch quite a bit, but never had burning sensation though.

My LOs kicks are still fairly cushioned sometimes because of the placenta. Got the mw on thursday and looking fwd to finding out if she's still head down! Better be coz she'll be in trouble lol

i'm lookign forward to the mw next tuesday also to see if miss is head down yet, would love to have a little peek in there sometimes to see what shes up to haha! x

Oh glad all went well :)

My mw measured me for the first time the other day and I measured 29cm at 28+5 so just a teensy bit over, but I knew I wasn't small :) They didn't tell me the position of the baby though, but I have an appointment next week when I'll be 30+5 so hopefuly she will tell me then.

I had bloods taken for my 28 week appointment, were the results they discussed with you from your 28 week app? xx

I havent had an appointment since week 28 and thats when i got my blood forms so she discussed it all with me today and saw that the iron was low.
As long as little lady stays head down were doing fine lol, yeah would defo love a sneaky peek too , im sure i can feel bone aswell sometimes, imwaiting to find a foot imprinted on my belly lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back