30 week scan tomorrow! Updated page 2

kalia

Reaction score
We have our 30 week scan tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that baby has little kidneys now :pray:

If he gets the all clear now then although he will be scanned at birth and have more scans and tests at 6 weeks and 6 months old we'll know that they are just a precaution. And if there is still a problem at least we'll be ready to deal with it when baby is born.

We're going to be concentrating very hard to try to see whether we are team pink or team blue - I've even been studying ultrasound pictures :rotfl:

good luck tomorrow - I hope little one flashes like a good 'un!!

Ooh best of luck today Kalia! You're so lucky getting to see LO again! :hug:

Thanks girls :hug:

I'm not sure how I feel about the scan. I can't feel too excited because we're having the scan because baby needs checked on so I feel guilty if I have hapy thoughts about it. But I really want to see how big and developed he is! It just occurred to me last night that he won't fit on the one picture anymore! :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing him to be honest, far far more than at my 12 weeks scan.

It was good. The kidneys are still too big but it's still mild and he won't need scanned again until birth. So we don't have the all clear but things haven't gone downhill either and there's a chance he might be fine by the time he's born.

It was amazing to see - he's come on so much! He was sucking on his hand almost the whole time, which was so cute! You could really see his face and the sonographer was lovely and focused on his face for at least 5 minutes even though we were only there for the kidneys :D

We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. But only a few more months now until we find out.

Im glad it went well and its a shame about pink or blue but you will fine out soon enough the main thing is that baby it wasnt bad news for you.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lucky you getting to see baby's face too.

Awww that's good, hopefully everything will be fine by the time he's born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back