• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 weeks late but test negative?

Steff

Reaction score
Hello! I am currently 21 years old and ever since I was 12 Aunt Flow has made sure to show up on time, everytime. I am currently 3 weeks late and have taken two pregnancy tests (one at 1 week late and one at 2 weeks late), both said negative. What on earth is going on???? Why si aunt flow failing me now??
(BTW, I am married but still in university and I am taking Yasmin but I never take it correctly. I constantly miss days, then double up the next day, forget to take it for a week, etc. I have stopped taking the pill for the time being because I was awaiting my period that never came.

Thanks for any and all help

Are you under alot of stress? Maybe that could be one reason. If your AF has always been on time then maybe you should get your doctor to check you out.

yes I would go to the doctors. sometimes our bodies change and cycles get longer and shorted but if you are usually regular I would go and see your doctor, he might want to do a blood test that is more sensitive than pee stick tests.
though if he is like my doctor then he will just grunt at you :rotfl:

whyslifesobig said:
though if he is like my doctor then he will just grunt at you :rotfl:

Surly he can't be as bad as mine lol about 3 months ago I went to see my doctor because I was getting headaches all the time and he diagnosed me with mild depression! Mild depression!! I've never been happier in all my life. :rotfl:

they just want to dole them pills out at you don't they. My doc has his good days and bad days. Not as bad as the dentist i used to go to, she went mad when pregnant....scared me :lol:

He isn't english so maybe he misunderstood what I was saying but I can't see how he can mistake 'I've got a bad headache' from 'I think i'm mildly depressed!' Obviously I turned down the old happy pills because I didn't need them. :wall: :rotfl:

men tend to think everything women have is related to us being a whole bunch of neurotic, hormonal nutters with hypercondria. :evil: hello men we don't have man flu now do we!

Thank god it's not the men that get pregnant! Imagine how horrible that would be :shock: They wouldn't be able to cope with it.

Hun, how late were you when you stopped taking the pill? They say that to miss one period on the pill is perfectly normal, and to keep taking the pill normally. Periods on the pill arent actually real periods, the lining of the uterus just breaks down because the hormones the pill gives you are missing for a week. Stopping the pill has now forced your body to start producing hormones by itself, and once off the pill it can take a long time for you to actually ovulate, and you may not get a period until you ovulate (i'm in that situation right now. Just started trying to conceive, but I'm on cycle day 47 and i think i only ovulated 9 days ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back