3 Scans Today! (Paradysso, kellysomer)

going by my original dates, and my LMP i wud have been 7+3 and i was due 2nd march, so its about right, now your ticker says 8 weeks

your now a day behind me ! glad u looked at your notes , i knew 3 weeks wasnt right !

woooohoooo!!!we can compare as we go..

i just feel sooo angry inside at the daft bint!!! i hope she cant sleep tonight making my belive my bean isnt strong and likely to die :twisted:

they best not give me the same sonographer (sp?) next time....

Did she say 3 wks because that what you actually are? Remember that when you conceive they class you as 2wks PG even though your not. They go from you LMP don't they? So for the first 2wks your not even PG.
So the 2wks b4 OV + the 3wks you have been PG = 5wks. Did that make sense? :?

You are right though for wanting to change hospital, I would be going mad too.

no i thought thats what she meant and asked if embryo is 3 weeks or am i 3 weeks pregnant, as i wanted to know my EDD, she said you are 3 maybe 4 weeks max pregnant, so your EDD will be later then you thought.

but then also went onto say maybe bean isnt growing as it shud be etc and realy made me feel like it may not survive, and could see i was welling up,

i even told her thats impossible as i got my bfp over 2 weeks ago and not had any BD for 5 weeks, so it be very weird to get pregnant without BD :rotfl: but she still stuck to what she was saying,

Sounds like she has gotten herself confused somewhere along the way. Hopefully next time you will get a different sonographer and they will be better and give you more information. The woman I saw today was lovely.

I was put back to 6+2 (I thought I was 6+6 today) but never mind. Saw the sac and fetus and heartbeat so I'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back