2nd September 2013: Angel Baby due today

Linzie2012

Reaction score
So today is the due Date of our Angel Baby we found out we lost on 11th February 2013.

I'm OK, I'm doing well - But do feel the need to cry after searching for some poems just to share.

I found this one, Short , sweet & what I wanted to say.

They say there is a reason,They say that time will heal,But neither time nor reason,Will change the way I feel, For no-one knows the heartache,That lies behind our smiles, No-one knows how many times, We have broken down and cried, We want to tell you something,So there won't be any doubt,You're so wonderful to think of, But so hard to be without.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful poem says it all doesn't it xxx

hi linzie hope you are doing ok today.its also my rainbow babies due date today and also my first day back to work after losing another since.its been a hard day, but i am sure our babies are looking down on us and feeling very proud that we have got through today.sending hugs and kisses to all the rainbow babies.xxxxx

Lovely poem xxxx

Sorry about your loss xxx

due dates are such hard times! my first one was my birthday in June and I was so upset seeing birthday stuff, that I couldn't even have my birthday cake :(

I lit a candle and thought about my lil bean.

I have another coming up in 20 days :(

Thats a really lovely poem linzie xx

My angel babys due date is coming up on sept 28 th from 2010 too , i will go and tend my little bit of garden
With my special rose in it on that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back