• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd interview

Gaby

Reaction score
Ok, I have a 2nd interview on friday! Somehow managed to get through my other one :shock: But this time its with 2 people i've never spoken to before, and they're like the tax managers :shock:

Letter says it'll focus on:
drive
credibility and communication
intellect and judgement
leadership
commerical appreciation

I've never had a job before, and in my first interview i kept stubling when they asking my for examples of things because i just dont have any examples (at least not that i can think of)

Any ideas for responces to these?

I'm so nervous too. DH went with me to my last one (its the next town over :roll: ) so he helped me calm down just before, but he's gonna be at work this time so i'm not going to be able to calm down.

Plus this one's at 3pm (my last one was at 10:30am) so i'm going to be nervous all day rather than just a few hours in the morning :?

Well done on getting to 2nd interview!!! 3pm is a bit of a bummer...but you will be brilliant.

A tip from my dad regarding interviews 'Don't be intimidated by the interviewer, just imagine them sitting there with no clothes on.' :shock:

Maybe you shouldn't take his advice....not good if your interviewer looks like Noel Edmonds :puke:

Good luck honey!!

M
xxxxx

Would so not want to imagine my interviewers naked!!! EW!

Its gonna be with a man and a woman. I've only had 3 interviews before (including the 1st one for this job) and the only one i screwed up and got rejected on was with a man. Admittedly I was late (transport broke down) and then got lost and had a killer migraine by the time i found the place :roll:

I must read up about tax!! Otherwise they'll ask if i've read up about it and i cant lie :?

Well Gaby, they must be very interested in you to have this 2nd interview, and so feel proud of yourself for that. Just do your best, so no matter what happens, you can feel doubly proud of yourself and GOOD LUCK!! :hug:

Thanks ^_^ But i know there's other candidates being interviewed the same day. They said this interview was "to get a second opinion" :roll:

Still, its a school leaver's position, so i think the other applicants are still at school. I have the advantage that they know what a-levels i have :lol: Technically still a school leaver, lol. Left in june.

If dont get this job i'm going to be so depressed :( Its a job with training (i'd study in the evening :shock: yeah, me study :shock: ) Accounts in my town wont take you unless you're already qualified or part qualified :roll:

Somehow i've given them the idea that i like to study because i took 5 alevels :rotfl:

You focus on the positives, your age, qualifications, want to do this job, and never mind who else will be applying because you can only control how well you are in the interview, and you obviously care a great deal about it so you will be fine, believe in yourself and what you have to offer, and let them see that :cheer:

I'll try X_X

I suppose having the interview with 2 completely different people is a good thing because i can repeat myself from my last interview ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back