2nd injections

weestar21

Reaction score
Colby has her second lot today :(

How did your LO's react to their second lot? Colby was ok with the first ones just hope she will be ok with these ones to as i hate seeing them in pain especially when they have to get them in both legs but i guess it has to be done.

will let yous know how it goes later

take care all
Jean & girls
xxxxx

Aww bless, how did they go?? Hope not too bad?
Charlotte had her last lot today, she didnt even cry after the first jab, she even smiled, but the second one!! But the second jab made her cry lots!
She has always been fine after all 3 lots, and have never needed calpol.

aww hope she is ok hun!

beth has been fine with all of hers she didnt even flinch let alone cry when they were doing it and she was fine afterwards. i think i have been very lucky with her though

her first lot wasnt to bad she cryed a bit but only untill she got a drink. Yesterdays ones were terrible she screamed for about 45 mins non stop then when i got her home she wouldnt take a feed and would only take lil drinks of water. She had a bit of a temp and everytime i went to hold her she screamed :( at 7.30 i had to give her some calpol wich worked a good bit she was all smiles and blowing bubbles and making little noises but it only lasted till 9 when i was putting her pj's on. Finnally got her settled at 3am (slept in her room last night) and at 5.30 she was screaming again although she was hungry and took 3oz. Ive got the HV comming today to weigh her as i can never make the clinic cos its at 9.30-11am and no way am i ever organised atthat time in the morning with both kids....lol

Hopefully she wont have lost any in 4 weeks ( i know im terrible not having her weighed in 4 weeks but i havent had any concern about her weight and im sure she will be at least 10lbs something)

will let yousknow how she is today as shes still asleep.

Take care
luv jean & girls
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back