25 weeks

I wonder how much it would cost me to get that baby bath sent over from the us :think: :think:
I HAVE TO HAVE THAT BABY BATH :cheer: :cheer:

hmmm :think:
not sure i would use ebay :?
There must be somewhere in the uk :cry: :cry:
the uk sucks :shakehead: :shakehead:

I've got loads of stuff from ebay and have saved heaps of money :)

I am most upset with mothercare i thought they would have it :cry: :cry:

Yay!
my bf just rang and said when he gets paid on friday i can order that bath from the fisher price site in the us.
I knew there was a reason i am marrying him :cheer: :cheer:

Eblinx said:
Yay!
my bf just rang and said when he gets paid on friday i can order that bath from the fisher price site in the us.

You lucky devil,that's the one i am after,i found it in a baby magazine,can't believe it's not stocked in the uk yet,gonna have to get it from america too then :D xx

OMG I feel so unprepared!! Have bought my pram, but that's the only 'big' thing we have so far. I am going to have to get my ever growing arse into gear..... Told OH that we are off to Mamas and Papas tonight to see about ordering furniture and everything they do in the Zeddy and Rhubarb range - I don't care if it's 90 degrees outside. I WANT TO SHOP!!

nikki1306 said:
Eblinx said:
Yay!

You lucky devil,that's the one i am after,i found it in a baby magazine,can't believe it's not stocked in the uk yet,gonna have to get it from america too then :D xx

I looked and looked and looked..little did i know all i would have to do is phone fisher price :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back