25 weeks

Annie050408

Reaction score
Am off to see my midwife tomorrow for my 25 week appointment. I'm not sure what to expect from this one - any ideas?

usual wee bp and hb health in preg form and book you in for your 28wks bloods i think i got one nxt wk let me know if it any diff they might do your fundal measurements as well i got a chart last time it personalised by height and bmi or mine was anyways

I don't get a 25 week appt x just a 28 week one so no ideas but don't forget to get your health in pregnancy form signed-mw should have one x I'm 25 weeks on wed and am popping into the surgery on Friday to get mine signed x

If your working too I think you can ask your midwife for your smp1 form? (not sure if thats the exact form) My boss said to get it off the midwife to send to them.

Its called a MATB1 form here but same thing!

I have to see my GP rather than midwife for my 25 week app so hoping they're not useless lol.

Hope all goes well with your appointment though hun! xx

Yes that's the one! Lmao, how embarrassing! :lol:

I got my 26 weeks appt tommorow and I'm gonna mention my helath in preg grant for baby things :) other than that I think they will just wee bp and I think they start measuring bump and listening to baby too

Do you know if we are still entitled to pregnancy grant? I heard this is now stopping - any ideas? x This is normally applied for at your 25 week appointment.
x

Yes the Health in Pregnancy is being stopped next April, so we are still entitled to it

Hi there,

Appt went well and she just gave me the forms, took BP did fundal measurements etc... Next appt will be @ 29 weeks for bloods etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back