• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

24 weeks! Yay!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

We're 24 weeks today!! Our little man is viable from today!! Yipee! :dance::)

xxx

Congrats hun! :) i feel 24 weeks is sooo far away for me, its only since hitting 16 weeks i've felt that 20 weeks - although still a wee bit away, isn't sooo far in the distance anymore :). Can't wait to be in your shoes!! xx

It seems like a long time away but it flies by! Now i'm looking forward to having him here! Not yet though lol x

Congrats it's a lovely milestone to reac isn't it?! X

Yeah it's like the final cut off point, now all he has to do is grow! Not too big though! lol x

24 plus 3 for me today.. such a relief.. didn't think I'd ever get this far!
Am seriously considering buying a pram today lol.. and also having name dilemmas. I'm actually beginning to think that we might just do it this time, 15 and a half weeks to go! :D xx

Thanks girls! I don't know why because I wasn't worried but it's a real relief to be this far! I'm starting to feel heavy now though, especially on days like today when I have an 11 month old, a 1 year old, a 2 year old and a 7 year old to look after (i'm a Childminder). I have to keep remembering to sit down for 5 mins when I get the chance! lol x

I can sympathise with the heavy thing :D I'm also struggling a bit with getting my socks and shoes on and off and shaving my legs! Painting my toenails is also out! My boy is sitting kinda low most of the time and my bump has expanded massively in the last two weeks :)

I feel a trip to the salon coming on... wax and a pedi anyone? :D xx

I defo struggle with socks & shoes now! I never paint my toes so thats alright! And shaving my legs isn't a problem because my body hair hardly grows!! I think I shaved my legs about a week ago and they only just need doing now!! Even my eyebrows have stopped growing back!! I used to have to shave every single day so i'm loving it at the moment lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back