23dpo, bfp & light pink when I wipe?

Summergurl

Reaction score
Ladies, I've just gone to the loo and noticed a light pinkish discharge when I wipe.

This can't be implantion bleeding this far along can it? I'm now 23dpo
I've just read sex can cause it (we dtd this morning?
I've also got a few little sharp pains down there.

Now I'm worried sick. I've been stressed out the last few days with a really stressful day today.

I've read light pink is fine but I still can't help but worry.

Anyone else had this?

I got my bfp 10dpo and did another test this morning and the positive line was so dark there was hardly any colour in the test line.

It can definitely happen after sex. I had spotting throughout both my pregnancies, it's more common than people think. You only need to worry if it's bright red and much more blood like a period

Thanks chase.
I never had any spotting in my last pregnancy and everything seems so different this time around I'm worrying about every single thing. And of course I've googled it and read all the horror stories!

Google is the enemy, I find cake helps much more!

Haha :rofl: I may have to send DH out for some, taking a fancy to carrot cake now you mention it!

Your cervix is so sensitive- I bled like crazy after sex with my first! And not with the others. It’s so weird. Oh and my post-sex bleeding was crazy red and heavy, it was terrifying.

Last edited:
I had orange discharge at 6 weeks. Got an early scan and everything was fine. They told me it was my implantation bleeding and my pregnancy vitamins were turning it orange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back