21 day blood test

Clairabella

Reaction score
Hi,

I had my 21 day blood tests done and I received a letter today saying that the dr needs to speak to me regarding the results. My days 1blood test results came back normal. I am so worried about what she is going to tell me. I have been using the CBFM which always shows highs and peaks every month but I'm thinking that it's possible that I am not ovulating?
has anybody else had any similar experiences?

Thanks for reading xx

Didn't want to read and run x

I have no experience, but just wanted to offer you a virtual reassuring hug :hugs:

If the doc wants to speak to you it doesn't necessarily have to be bad news x

I'm having 21 day bloods done too, but every 7 days until as I get my period as my cycles are long and irregular. On day 42 and no ov yet, got another 3 blood tests booked for next 3 weeks, not sure whether I need to book an appointment to talk about my results yet but I think I will for next week anyway.

Sorry I'm not much help for your particular question but I hope your appointment goes ok. Keep us posted x

Thanks ladies i will see what the dr says an fri and let know.
xx

My day 21 progesterone was only 2 (should be over 28 I think for definite ovulation). They found out what was wrong with me and am now within normal limits and have been told I've got the same chance of getting my BFP as anyone else. Fx for you everything is ok :hugs:xxx

When I phoned for my results I was told the dr needed to speak to me so had to wait for an appointment but it was just so she could discuss the results not cos it was anything bad. Hope everything is fine for u hun x

Dr wanted to speak to me as my progesterone results are low I forgot to ask what the exact figure was. The doc wants me to have the blood tests done again on cd17
Thanks for all your help ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back