20weeks scan on thursday!

saze

Reaction score
hya everyone not been on here for a while due to computer playing up! just wondering how much bigger my baby will look at my 20weeks scan? i cant wait! xxx:dance:

Apparrently babys roughly 26cm head to toe at 20 weeks, good luck! :yay: x

ooo, thankyou princess!xxx

It will be a lot bigger than 12 weeks! It's amazing the changes, they will measure it's thigh bone, tummy and head, my little ones head measured 179mm circumference so gives you an idea of babys size!

Aww looking forward to see piccies! Are you finding out the sex? my scan is tomo..
Its the best experience :D defo better than the 12 week scan more baby like :) x

hya Jayceesmumma yes going to find out the sex hopefully hehe! im soo exted just dont know how im not going to pee myself!LOL, thankyou Chrissie hope mine is too :). awww thats quite big Sarah seriously can not wait tomorrow. did anyone struggle not to go to the toilet ?x

Last edited:
Tbh i dont think it matters if u have a full bladder.. both my girls i was desperate to pee and they let me go before it and said it didnt really matter baby is big enough to see now..
Plus i dont need to fill my bladder this time as im having an internal scan straight afterwards..

What gender would you prefer? Do u think your having a boy or girl? any nub theorys/bump theorys? xx

so do you think if i don't drink as much it wont matter? just dont think i can handle it, i cant go 20minutes without needing the toilet at the moment and thats without drinking a lot. well im not too sure, i had a dream i was pregnant a week before i found out and i t was a girl in the dream :) i also had a dream 3 days ago and it was a girl. When is your scan chick? are you going to find out? what do you think yours will be?xxx

Yeah ive been having girl dreams.. but then i also had a week of twin dreams lol but prob coz his mum is a twin and pushed it that its gonna be double trouble lol!

Im not gonna find out hopfully lol i wanna be able to say 'No!' when she asks lol!

Tbh i wouldnt think it would matter if u drink or not.. if ur bladder is full every 20min anyway without having drank a pint of fluids then either way your bladder wont be totally empty.. worst that can happen is they can give u a glass of water and see the next person before you and pop you in after them..

You need to have a full bladder only in very early pregnancy. In later pregnancy, it can be useful to have some fluid in your bladder so the birth canal can be seen.

Quick google result..

I had my bladder so full, I really thought I was gonna wet my knickers :shock: was told if your bladder is full you can get better pics lol

Our hospital said I had to empty my bladder when I got there as if it's too full it gets in the way whereas at 12 weeks it pushes things up to get a better look.

im having my scan on 4th july and am so excited, although if baby if 29cm long by then i dont know where its hiding as im not showing yet!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back