20ish week scan and we're team....

Congratulations on team pink!! Xx
you too hun :) have you started getting anything yet? xxx

Yay to team pink!! I went window shopping yesterday with my mum to look at bedding and nursery stuff. Obviously having a pink bundle my LO should have a pink nursery, but I don't want it too pink iykwim... probably try and have a pale pink bedding with white wall, thinking maybe 1 pink feature wall, and lots of wall stickers!!
Clothes are still all too summery so I couldn't get too excited about those. Will prob buy basics in terms of vests and body suits etc for now, as it's likely I'll be inundated with clothes from family and friends when she arrives!
What about you? What have you been looking at? xx

Congratulations on team pink!! Xx
you too hun :) have you started getting anything yet? xxx

Yay to team pink!! I went window shopping yesterday with my mum to look at bedding and nursery stuff. Obviously having a pink bundle my LO should have a pink nursery, but I don't want it too pink iykwim... probably try and have a pale pink bedding with white wall, thinking maybe 1 pink feature wall, and lots of wall stickers!!
Clothes are still all too summery so I couldn't get too excited about those. Will prob buy basics in terms of vests and body suits etc for now, as it's likely I'll be inundated with clothes from family and friends when she arrives!
What about you? What have you been looking at? xx

my mum has been on ebay buying stuff and ive been getting a few things but not much as like you said its all still so summery. but i did get a few older things for nxt summer including a couple of cute dresses :D oh and some cute little ugg style boots off ebay for when its cold around xmas and new year but other than that not much else :) also think lo will be getting lots from friends and family :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back