2007 chart stalker thread ?!!!

Hey Girls :wave: How are we all?

G3M, I'm very pleased you are feeling better. I really hope that did the trick and you catch very soon!!

Tots hope, you might just be ovulating late this month hang in there!! But I do understand how horrible it is when you don't know what your bodies up to.

I think I might be ovulating today. cd17 used to be my day before I m/c'd. my temps over the last 3 days have been identical to my pre- ov temps on the month we conceived, cm is the same too. Also it just happens that the day I ov'd then was also a Monday. So we have exactly copied how we bd'd on the days leading up to and including ov. So far temps the same, CM's the same and how we have bd is the same. Would be great if my copy cat tactic works. Which it will because ................................................................................I'm getting pregnant this month. That's my mantra and I'm sticking to it. :D

Becs - thanks - im sure i have Ov late this month but just thought everything was finally settling down. What makes it worse is DH is away for the next few days (he arranged his diary to fit in with OV) and now that isn't going to help in anyway. Feeling a little :puke: at the mo as well so altogether not feeling that great !

Aw Hon, it rough isn't it. :hug: How long ago did you m/c?

Becs said:
Aw Hon, it rough isn't it. :hug: How long ago did you m/c?

Oh no if that was for me i haven't M/C - i come off the pill and been taking Agnus castus to regulate my period. Had a M/C 7 years ago but i think things have settled down since then!

Things were all over the place before taking Agnus Castus and after 2 cycles the same i though we were right on target this month but maybe not so now! Oh well guess there is always next month!

Woohoo I finally got my lines :cheer: I'm 5DPO, my nose has been stuffy since Friday. Please let it b this month :pray: .
Looks like you Oved on Monday Becs. Can I have some of your mantra please.
Good luck :hug:

where do you get 'Agnus castus' from? do you think it would help me? My cycles range from 28days to 42days. :shock:

You can get it from Boots Jenna - about £7.99 - it helped me (apart from this month but i think that is because i missed a few!). Im hoping this is the reason it didn't quite work this month but still going to give it a go next month.

Agnus Castus is meant to help regulate your priods so i guess it is worth a go. By me taking it helped me pinpoint OV to day 18 (although not this month but ik pretty sure that is my fault!)

Hope it works. Start taking it on the first day of AF if possible x

ello girls :wave:

back home after visiting my mum and house hunting

ive had cm for the passed 4 days , loads of it , cant remember it being like this lol but ive not been temping , havnt bd and no idea if ive ovulated already

dh on late tonight so wont today but he is off tomorrow so maybe if my body can hold out and not ovulate that would be v cool lol

who knows tho ,, not pinning anything on this month , need to concentrate on moving :wall: and getting better :dance: cos im not healing lol and looks like i gotta have more time off as ive still got an open whole :shock:

Hi

Sorry to hear that you're not healing very well. Hope you're feeling a bit better now though. :hug: Nice to have u back....its been sooo quiet on here just lately!!

Michelle x

my stress has changed from ttc to moving , its doing my head in , dh needs to find a job and i need to find a house , its hard to ttc when u know u dont wanna be where u are right now !

This thread has gone very quiet lately. Come on TTCers get charting :hug:
Shelbham - Looking good, when you testing? got any symptoms yet :pray:

I know!! I think theres only about 5 of us on here now.

I've given up on this cycle....i'm meant to be 14 dpo but i've got no signs or symptoms of AF, or anything else either. I'm not sure if i've really even ovulated. I'm starting to think i've imagined the + opk, maybe the line wasn't dark enough. Cos if i have ovulated when FF says i did then this is just weird!!

Hope eveyones well? Any news?

Michelle x

a poss opk can mean u gonna ovulate in the next 12 to 48 hours hun so i think it spot on !

im sorry im letting u charters down , just i need to cut down the ttc stress

:wave: How are you feeling today? Is the wound starting to heal yet?

I was just worried that maybe the line might not have been dark enough. For a few days leading up to the +ive one i kept getting a faint line and then i was sure it was as dark as the control line. But i've never used them before and now i'm starting to doubt my eyes!! And my temperatures seem too low, they're only just above the line and a couple have dropped below. Oh well, i'll soon know.....

Speak to u all soon

Michelle x

It's quite normal for your temp to go below the coverline. The 'dip' on 7DPO looks great :cheer: implantation dip maybe :pray:

Oh thats a relief! Maybe it is right then. My chart is completely different from last month so i thought something must be wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back