• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 weeks today

tracey 2

Reaction score
OMG OMG sorry for this post but had to shout it out im 20 weeks today. :dance: :cheer:

it has gone so quickly soon chloe will be here and il be up to my eyes in bottles and nappies lol.

I am so so excited to reach the halfway mark, i know its not something huge but to me it really is a big step, its really happening this time :cheer: :cheer:

I was just about to pm you sayin Happy 20 week day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your half way now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm soo Happy and excited for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG OMG OMG... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations hun.... after all you've been through..... You are almost there!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay!!! Congrats....halfway there now & as you say, it'll be nappies & baby sick before you know it!! Woohoo!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats hun it must be such a relief for you.... :hug:

it is a huge thing hun, especially after miscarrying! only threee weeks and i can say the same thing woo!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
congratz hun must be a relief for u :D so happy 4 u enjoy the rest of it
x sophie x

Oh thats brill news hun, i'm so pleased for you .. you're on the home run now, not long to wait :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back