• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week scan how much can you see?

girlygirl

Reaction score
Hey i have my scan next wed. I don't want to find the sex out but hubby does....my hubby has been told that if you look closely you can see male parts easily, and i certainly don't want to know the sex. Im worried he will ruin the surprise. :(
Has anyone actually seen anything on their scans? He is from a male dominated family anyhow so he reckons he will see a willy and will ruin the surprise for me.

i wouldnt worry too much, unless your hubby is a trained sonographer i doubt he'll see its a boy, or girl for that matter straight away. mine searched for half hour and i still had to go back, to the untrained eye its very very hard! my sonographer then showed me the genitals and how she could see that it was a girls labia ill never know, i can guarantee your hubby wont see!!!!

I'm afraid mine was very obvious. My son flashed us as the sonographer moved to check his stomach measurements, and we all laughed as she said there was no need to ask if we wanted to know what it was. Boys are supposed to be easier to spot by accident.

I could't see a thing not even when she pointed it out :rotfl: :rotfl:

girlygirl said:
maybe he thinks it will be a big one? :lol:

Squiglet had her baby boy's bits pointed out and within weeks it had turned into a girl!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

They don't always get it right-i could not see what they were pointing out to me!!

yes i read that! Maybe they saw the umbilical cord. Ill ask the scanner to avoid that area if i can.

i saw my boys bits as soon as she started scanning, his legs were wide open and it was so obvious!

We couldn't see anything very interesting - even if we wanted to find out the sex - because it was curled up with its face into my bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back