20 week scan and we are team...

hellywelly

Reaction score
YELLOW!!! :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist the tease!!

All measurements seem good, but placenta is lying borderline low so having another scan at 34 weeks to check its moved and still have to stay under the consultant for the moment, not that it affects me that much. Apparently 90% move by themselves but if not it might mean a C-section. :shakehead:

Baby had hands round its face all the time so think we may end up with a thumb sucker!! lol. The sonographer was quite 'ahem', firm with the probe and proper jabbed at baby at one point to try and move their hand out of the way of the face for the cleft palate shot!!

We explained we didn't want to know the sex at the start of the scan and in fairness she didn't dwell on those areas, although she said baby had their legs crossed anyway so we might not have been able to tell even if we'd wanted to.

Very relieved to see heart and everything else was ok and am starting to feel more regular movement now which is nice.

The only bummer was the pictures weren't brill, but on reading my notes later it said 'poor image quality due to backwards tilting womb and maternal habitus'. Looked up maternal habitus when I got home and it's a medical way of saying mummy is a fatty!!! Lol. Didn't think I was that bad at size 16/18 but felt better when a size 12 mum on the internet had also had that written in their notes!!! Just pleased all is good with bubs.

Yeay for team yellow!!

Glad everything is ok sweetheart x

that made me chuckle. well done for staying yellow.xxx

Glad scan went well and well done for staying team yellow. xxx

I was on team yellow with my first baby it makes the birth that more magical when you find out who you been carrying all these months

:hug: glad everything's fine hunny. Bertie didn't like the face shot either xxxxxxxxxx

Another good news scan - glad all was well on your scan helly xx I thinki t made it seem so much real when you se it again in such detail

And another team yellow!!

congrats on all being well hun, and well done for staying team yellow xxxxx

The moment when my OH tells me what we've got after the birth was what kept me strong as the temptation to ask is quite difficult when you're in there!!! It would make the shopping so much easier!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back