2 Year check ???

DanDecMum

Reaction score
Do toddlers have a 2 year check ?? Dec is 28 months and he hasnt been called for one yet, do I just go along myself or will they eventually call me ?? Thanks in advance xx

my little girl is 22months and has just had hers i got a letter to say they were gunna visit it said on the letter that its 18months - 26month check so your little boy should deffo of had his i would give your doctors a ring and ask them to chase it up xxxxx

Yep Katie had a little check of her eyes, weight, height at just about 2 :)

Yea I haven't heard anything yet tho ( Lily had her 1 year check about 10 months) I've always been really nervous about it but when the HV come over for Jack she set my mind at rest a bit :) x

Ffion is 2 in June and ive not heard anything yet..

I think I will take him for a little check anyway :) I think because he had so many hospital appointments, behavioural appointments and speech therapy that maybe they want to give him a little break !! Lol

My daughter is nearly 26 mth and having her's today my HV is coming cos needs to weigh my baby again as he's huge!!! Why don't you ring your HV instead of going to doc? It might be diff in your area though.x

My daughter is nearly 26 mth and having her's today my HV is coming cos needs to weigh my baby again as he's huge!!! Why don't you ring your HV instead of going to doc? It might be diff in your area though.x

I was going to take him to my HV :) they have a clinic every Tuesday in the docs surgery so I am going to wait until I have a week off (week after next) and take him along :) Thanks hun xx

I was going to take him to my HV :) they have a clinic every Tuesday in the docs surgery so I am going to wait until I have a week off (week after next) and take him along :) Thanks hun xx
Well hope it all go's well:)

This is interesting as I didnt know they had a 2 year check. Im a bit thick! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back