2 incidents with people

babsi

Reaction score
We were on a busy tram on Saturday, I turned away for a second and Kai was just stretching his legs on to some woman, she moves his leg and gets a carrier bag to put on her leg! I'm sorry, she shouldn't have touched him and then to put a bag on her leg, I should have said something, but I just was just too tired to do so.

I was out with Kai in the pushchair and it was hot and sunny, and some man points to Kai and says suntan lotion, I'm like what? And he asks me if he has it on! Is it really any of there business?

Really, some people.

should have removed the carrier bag and sat on her knee yourself. stupid ignorant woman :x

The number of people who've peered in my pram and tried to touch Sprog is bloody ridiculous - I get really annoyed with it, especially the ones who say "I'll just have to have a nosey..." Really? Will you?

I also hate it when I'm out with him and he's doing his colicky yell; always get some helpful type saying "you know, he needs feeding". Um, my baby, my routine, walk on by please.

Ignorant woman though - when I went to Cyprus last I was sitting next to a little boy and his dad. Little boy fell asleep and stretched his legs across me - his dad was mortified, but I thought at least one person on the plane should be comfy :D

:x

I was in the pub the other day and Evie was asleep on my shoulder. I'm so used to it I can eat one handed now but I was eating my lunch and some woman (I didn't know!) came over and reached out for Evie. I was a bit :shock: but she just said "Oh, let me take her while you eat" :?
Thanks but No Thanks!

:shhh: I nearly poked her with my fork :lol:

I hate it when people put their face in harrison's the other day in the post office this old bat went to maul him - I had a rightblast at her :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back