• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st week back at work

nikkif

Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't been on much this week so will try and catch up with whats been going on!

I started back 3 days a week at work on Mon, and Charlotte at nursery and its not been as bad i though! Charlotte still gets bit upset at nursery at times and the main thing is that she is hardly eating but she hasn't been eating much yesterday and today since we have been at home so i am hoping shes just having a not hungry phase. But she has been v settled at home i was worried it might upset her

Anyway we survived the 1st week and it doesn't feel like i have been away from work for a year!

Aw I'm so glad its going well for you.

I'm back properly on Monday, working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. DD doesn't start childcare until 18th August though as OH is off work until then (teacher).

I just want the first week over with now though as there's just so much build up.

Valentine Xxx

The first week really is the worst because you think so much about it in preparation and have so many worries but it does get better! Mainly because its rarely as bad as you can imagine/fear!

For Charlotte's appetite, it could just be the weather, we find that when its warm Lucy's appetite drops off a lot and she is usually a great eater!

Just wait till she starts making friends and having a better social life than you !!!

Good luck on Mon Valentine, i am sure you will be fine. :hug: It really is the anticipation that was worst for me!

Becky i did wonder if it might be the heat aswell we will see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back