1st wedding anniversary...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
on the 1st september. My god its gone quick!!

Im absolutely stuck on what to buy DH and wondered if anyone could give me inspiration. What did you get your DHs for your 1st anniversary??

We went away for a weekend - I booked a log cabin in the Highlands and Brian supplied the food - champagne, strawberries etc.

Your first wedding anniversary is paper.

My DH signed a mobile phone contract for me and I got him the Harry Potter books in Hard Back. We also had a romantic meal and night in a hotel.

xxx

i can't remember :oops: :oops: :oops:

how about these ideas though:

tickets for a play/gig that you both want to go to (get a babysitter etc)
1st edition of a book that he loves
a framed pic of all of you (the photo being the paper bit)
a voucher for an adventure day (car racing/sky diving/gliding etc)

:hug: :hug:

Oooooo I like the voucher idea - he LOVES his motor sports...thanks Purple I will deffo put that as a favourite so far :hug:

Well as I was about 38 weeks pregnant we decided to go for our "Last Supper" :lol:

We had a fab meal in a posh restaurant and decided not to buy each other anything as we had spent so much getting ready for baby.

My 1st wedding anniversary is 31st August! You must have been preggo on your wedding day like me!! Signing the register then running to throw up!!!

yeah i was preggo but i was lucky with James and didnt really get sick...unlike now.. :wall: :wall:

Its my 1st wedding anniversary on the 18th if this month and im also stuck on what to get DH.

We said we wouldn't buy each other presants and just go out for a meal and to the cinema or something (we never go out) but i just know he wont stick to that and that he will get me something. He's really hard to by for :wall:

my first wedding anniversary on the 23rd of august and i am stuck to hun, i was looking at getting a newspaper from the day we got married but its not that long ago or one of the on the day we were married paper things

First wedding anniversary is paper, so something paper themed might be good.

This is what we got each other:
P6300347.jpg

In case you're confused, he got me a cup and saucer that's actually a pot for a plant (it's big) and I got him little romantic notes which he can pick up with a tweezer. The idea is we read what one says and then have to perform the task.

we brought tickets to florida , as a kinda 2nd honeymoon as we'd spent our first one shut in the hotel room , with no leccy and throwing up lol ( yay for maleria tablets NOT ! )

depends what ya budget it ? rally drive ?

its our 1st anniversary also on the 18th august, i was 32 weeks preg! pete just asked for some clothes so thats what hes getting! hes always short on clothes and NEVER buys them himself! shame hes a work all day, otherwise we might've gone out. might go out the weekend before.

ClairePeteswedding025.jpg

love the mardy faces on this!

ClairePeteswedding047.jpg

Ive got to buttin and say claire you looked beautiful on your wedding day! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU