1st doc appt tomorrow- what date to give??

fothers

Reaction score
I have my first appointment with the doctor tomorrow afternoon to tell them I have a BFP.

The problem is that I came off the pill in July so last period date was JULY 17TH but I did not ovulate til around Aug24th (was charting).

If they go by the last period date I will be down as loads further than I am so might get an early scan. I just don't know what the doctor will be like and whether they will believe me that I did not ovulate til lots later?

Suppose just need to see what they say?!

they normaly ask when your last period but you can tell when you didi ovulate and good luck with your pregnancy xxxxx

snap fothers, I have my first Doc appointment yesterday, and I know not to go on the date of my last bleed. But I have decided not to tell them I was chating and I have no idea when I concieved in the hope of getting an early scan.

Hi!

I would say be honest and tell your doc you're not sure, you can't be the first!

Good luck and if you're lucky you should get a quick scan! :D

I agree, think if you tell the doc your unsure, they'll prob send you for an early scan, then they'll date you from the measurements. Good luck with your appointment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back