16 week check up

abbiecourt

Reaction score
been to see midwife today cud not find heart beat as the baby wud not keep still then found the heart beat sounded like a racing train and it read 156 everything else fine she did have a little go at me for having to much sugery things whoops hee hee x

How much is too much!? I'd be interested to know what her thoughts were....

i had a bit of something in my urine lol told me to be care ful and she said id lost a little bit of weight god knows how with having a big huge bump and bottom lol

I'll probably get told off for putting too much weight on. I'm ballooning and it's not coz i'm eating loads. I had a spurt of eating non stop in the first few weeks i was pregnant but that stopped once I regained my normal weight (i'd lost about a stone with stress just before christmas and was underweight)
Now however I'm piling on the pounds, you can see i'm pregnant from a mile off, none of my clothes fit me anymore and my tummy is expanding drastically! When I saw my aunty last night her first comments were that either a) I'm expecting twins or b) I'm a lot further than I think I am!!!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back