15 weeks 2day

mel_ed

Reaction score
well i'm 15 weeks 2day and glad its starting to go abit faster now :wave:. only 5 weeks till my next next i cant wait.
i feeling brill at the min with no symptoms which is a gud thing.

Glad your enjoying your pregnancy hun, im finally enjoyin mine too now :D apart from my ribs been sore and back ache everything else it allllll good :D

Bet your sooooo excited for your scan....are you gunna find out the sex??

xx

:yay: big milestone isnt it! Can you believe in 5 weeks time we'll be half way through!?!

TIme is flying more for me now too. Have you felt baby move yet?

Glad your enjoying your pregnancy hun, im finally enjoyin mine too now :D apart from my ribs been sore and back ache everything else it allllll good :D

Bet your sooooo excited for your scan....are you gunna find out the sex??

xx

no gonna have a suprise. as it my first and think it'll be nice. yeh gettin so excited now just hope time goes fast. glad urs is goin well 2 x

:yay: big milestone isnt it! Can you believe in 5 weeks time we'll be half way through!?!

TIme is flying more for me now too. Have you felt baby move yet?

i know half way god sounds scary!! but exciting at same time.
i'm not sure if ive felt it yet. at night i get like a popping in my belly but it comes and goes, i'm not sure

have u felt urs?

nope nothing yet :( Im 14 weeks so a bit behind you. I reckon in teh next fortnight or so we'll feel it! :) Im so excited!

nope nothing yet :( Im 14 weeks so a bit behind you. I reckon in teh next fortnight or so we'll feel it! :) Im so excited!

yeh hope so, i think we'll start showing as well hopefully. i proper belly no of the just looking fat ha ha! well its my birthday friday so wud love to feel it next week :love::love:

congrats!!!! :D glad alls going well and i found once i hit in and around 20 weeks it goes eveen faster!!! :D xxx

glad to hear things are going well! bet you're counting down the days til the next scan...
enjoy it though hun and congratulations xx

I feel its going faster now too!! the first 12 weeks dragged and now before i know it the week has changed again :)

its so true about the first trimester being the sick feeling one, i have not felt sick for a few weeks now :)

wooohoooo for us

2 right wwhhhoooooo!!!! i think up until the 12 week be r all just panicking and waiting 2 pass the first trimester because its the most worring stage. i defo think it'll fly once weve had teh 20 week scan

:yay: Not long now until you are at the half way mark.
It would be nice if you felt the baby move for the first time around your birthday. :cloud9:
I havn't felt anything yet but im not sure if i will know what it is when it does happen :roll:

i know i kinda dont know if i have felt anything and if i do i dont know if was baby.
yehi'd love 2 feel it around my bday i'll be16 week then so hopefully it will happen.

:dust:

Awwwwww its so exciting; you will know when you feel baby move, Rosie used to start moving and kicking at 8pm every night :) When they measured me at my scan they said baby was 7.5cm from head to bottom so I guess it wont be long before some whopping kicks come along considering how fast they grow now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back