12 week scan *Update*

Tasha20

Reaction score
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yey! I can't wait to see bubba! :cheer:

Sorry I haven't been on, been really busy with a car show, lasted 4 days and i'm shatterd! :sleep:

I'm feeling really good now apart from the fatigue, but i'm sure that's from running around after my mini tornado!

So scan tomorrow at 8.45am! and I will update with pic when I get home!

:hug:

................................................................................................................

Well im officialy pis*** off!! :evil:

Got there told to lye down and then...........

"you wont be having a scan as the one done at 9+5 was enough, all measurements etc were done then"

:wall:

I was so angry and upset!

They did bloods etc and I expressed how upset I was about this but they dont like to do too many scans blah blah blah :shakehead:

If they had told me before when I had the last one I wouldn't have been botherd but I really geared myself up for it! :(

Well my next scan now isn't until the 16th March!!!

She still says im due the 25th of July, so everying still the same.

:( deflated!

Good luck Tasha, you will be fine. Can't wait to see the piccies xxx

Good luck tomorrow hun. I'll be lurking tomorrow ready to have a nosey at your pics!!
xx

Hope it goes well hun. Can't wait to see the pic. I'm so jealous. I've got to wait until next Thurs before I get to see Cuthbert for the 1st time. :D It's dragging. :(

Oh no, thats awful that they didnt tell you before you went :(

:( I know, was bursting for a wee aswell! If we could afford a private one I would but Idont think we can so will have to wait now!

Thank god I have a doppler, would of gone out of my mind!

Grr what a load of rubish for not scanning you tasha and saying they dont like doing too many. I still got my 12 wk one although i had one done at 8 weeks so what they are saying is naff. :evil: Sorry your feeling down about this so im sending plenty of hug's your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't believe that they waited until you got all the way there before telling you that. :shakehead: What a disappointment. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw, how disappointing :(

I was only 9w5d when I had my dating scan, and my anomaly scan isn't until Feb 19th - 12 weeks after my dating scan!

It felt like such a long time when they booked it, and I was certain I would have a private one this month, but the time has passed so quickly, I'm just going to hang fire until Feb 19th. I know it feels like forever, but the time will fly by :hug:

omg thats crap!
i can't believe they didn't just ring you instead of wasting your time.
sorry they didn't scan you :( i'm glad you've got a doppler too though!
xx

Tasha thats rubbish what a complete and utter let down!!! I would have been pissed off too!

Lets hope the next few weeks roll on, until you get your 20 week scan! :D

:hug: Thanks for the replys everyone.

Im in abit of a mood about it still but im sure 20 weeks will roll round quickly :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back