• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan pics....at last

Nurse 26

Reaction score
hey ladies! after my scan last thursday i've been away at a wedding so this is the first chance to share my pics :)

All went well, was measuring 1 day ahead but she keep my due date the same.

Scan was AMAZING! never thought i would get this far but here i am, me and hubby are delighted, been on :cloud9:

Thank you to all the lovely ladies in tri1 who have helped and listened to all my constant worrying :thanks:

scanpics.jpg

scanpic2.jpg

aawww lovely :dance: xxxxxxxxx it's so nice to start getting some good news and with everything you've been through it's wonderful to see xxxxxxxxxx

So happy for you nurse, how cute is the second pic with it's little hand near it's face xxxx

lovely news! well done you xxxxxxxxx may the rest of your pregnancy be healthy and happy xxxxxxxx

aw so beautiful :) have a happy and healthy 6 months ahead :) xxx

Yay !! Lovely piccies my hosp would only take one :( xx

Ahhh how gorgeous!!! So Amazing! So truly happy for you. xxxx

awww - that looks like definate thumb sucking to me - so cute! :) xxx

Aww Nurse thats amazin, well done hun. Relax now and enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy xxx

well done and congrats Nurse. What a gorgeous babe. So pleased you can relax now and try to enjoy the next 6 months. xxxx

I'm soo pleased for you Nurse, brilliant news and so lovely to have those piccys to keep

Enjoy your pregnancy now hun

I am sooooo pleased for you nurse :) your baby is gorgeous!!! You can def start to relax and enjoy it all now hun!! Congrats on your beautiful bouncing bubs xxx

Lovely pictures! So pleased to hear that everything was well:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back