12 week jabs today :(

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well it's time to get the second lot over and done with. Got my mum comin to hold my hand as DH has to work:(

From what I've heard from u lovely ladies the 12 week ones aren't as bad so I'm hopin someone has told Henry that!

Fingers crossed he doesn't cry as hard as he did last time :(

They r at 11 so will update after that.

Well they weren't as bad as the 8 week ones. The nurse did the first one and he stuck his bottom lip out and let out a little whimper. She did the second one and he screamed but settled after 30 seconds.

Then went shopping with nanny and she bought him a new romper to wear to the baby group jubilee party this afternoon

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338390411.915813.jpg

And to make myself feel better after the jabs I've just got myself a yummy mummy changing bag for £32 off of the Facebook swopshop! Happy mummy :D

James should be fine hun. Not lookin forward to 16 week ones as there r 3 injections:(

Wonder what I can buy myself after those then???? :D

I remember thomas was fine after his too so I'm sure he will be also remember after the 16 week ones that's it until 13 months!!! Xxx

xxx

Callum had his yesterday he was great after them too just let out a little cry afterwards, wen he got this set & the last set its been two nurses counting to 3 then jagging him in either thigh at the same time :shock: suppose it gets it over & done with quickly lol x

Sent from my crappy HTC WILDFIRE S

Well he slept 4:30-7:30 which is unlike him. Gave him some calpol at 8:30 (he loved it & wouldn't let me take the syringe out if his mouth!) as he had a bit of a temp. Getting smiles & cooing still tho Feeding him now them gonna put him to bed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back