?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
when does the baby start moving upwards in the tummy or does it stay in the pelvic area for along time?? i might be wierd asking this question but just wonderd x

Baby starts to move out of the pelvis around the beginning of the 2nd trimester hun :)

I don't know the answer to this question but would be interesting to know!!

this is probs completely wrong but someone told me it happens more as the baby grows between 16 and 20something weeks but don't qoute me as i can't say that is right!!! :?

I use the doppler today an it seems to be in the same area as before but it just moves around left/right every now and again? so does this mean mine isnt growin or something :S ??

maybe im just over panicking i dunno now lolx

I always found the heartbeat low down. Your uterus does start to move above your pelvic bone at around 12 weeks but at only 16 weeks baby will still be very low :)

i went to see my mw when i was dot on 16 weeks and she used her doppler on me. she aimed hers straight down towards the bottom of my tummy like they did for the first scan.
Im no expert but from what my mw did this sounds normal. :)

Okies lol. its just that im getting a little bump now so if the baby is down in the pelvic area then why am i getting a little bump :O lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back