:-(

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Im not a happy bunny :(

been to the docs thinking they would say im fine to go back to work now. My fingers are sitll sore a bit but no where near like they were and now all the scabs are off my lips.

But no. Iv got a few more outbreaks of the infections on my fingers so guess what

Im off work for ANOTHER week with MORE anti biotics. This time co-fluampa-something-or-other (cant spell it)

just phoned work to tell them, THey seem ok but now im worried im gonna lose my job :(
Iv only been there about 8/9 weeks and already been off almost 3 of them :(

I just want to work :(

awww darling :hug: :hug: :hug: you cant help been ill sweetie!!! chill out and get yourself better that's the most important thing!

oh hun its not your fault im sure work understands plus if your infectous they would rather you be at home, plus your not making it up your doctor is writing you off.

Aww poor you hope you feel better soon.

I wouldnt worry about your job they cannot sack you for being ill its just bad timing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks guys. Yeah my supervisor just said your health is more important which it is shes right.

Im being tested for diabetes too forgot to say that.
Think they are concerne as i have had 2/3 infections in one go and they are taking a while to clear :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back