• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 weeks today... BUT HELP ME PLZ

neeko_1

Reaction score
hi I'm 10 weeks and I'm feeling sick sometimes and feeling good... but I'm still worried that something is wrong with my little baby... i try and stay positive but you know how it is.. I've got my 1st scan on the 1st DEC and it just feels far away.

so ladies mums 2 be and mums already, how did you feel at 10 weeks?? please HELP :(

At 10 weeks I felt pretty much as i do now, Nausea on and off. good days and bad days - some days I can barely eat anything due to just feeling sick but other days I could eat a horse.
So far tho I havent actually [touch wood] been sick :)

i still have days where I don't think i am actually pregnant, it is normal, all to do with the wretched hormones!! Your scan will ease you mind :hug:

congratulations and welcome to the world of being a parent. Its totally normal to worry at that stage and once you have the scan you will worry about something else and so on and so on.

Try to relax, im sure your baby is fine. :D

congrats on getting to ten weeks i worry still and am 16 weeks so not sure if it ever stops you just have to try and put it to the back of your mind the best you can

Tc

i'm 11+3wks and last week i felt exactly like you- sometimes ok, sometimes queasy and always worried! and i still do now! x

I completely stopped feeling sick by 10 weeks and was convinced they were going to tell me I'd made a mistake at the scan! It's completely normal, blame the hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back