10 weeks getting excited :D

minxies

Reaction score
oo iv just been snopping around looking at what to expect now im 10 weeks :D

this made me so happy ... http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/10

hehe looking at the scan on there i didnt no they were so active yet! i still dont really feel like theres a baby in me? i feel pregnant but havnt really thought about my little bean growing so big :)

Am so scared with the recent sad news on here of the late on mc's on here from our friends.

But i think after my mc last year this is the first time iv let myself get excited. if im like this looking at someone elses 10 weeks scan what will i be like when i see my own 12 weeks scan! 2 weeks tuesday to wait. i remember when it was 7 weeks! come on time i wanna see my baby :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

I am super duper oober chuffed for you :)

My bug loses it's tail next week no more dinosaur for me lol........

Aw! Its the little achivments that seem like huge milestones dont they! every week iv had something to aim for! for now its just being double figures! and not that its graduated from embryo to featues (dont no how u spell it lol!) xx

I know what you mean, i'm counting the days til 12 weeks lol...I just wanna feel more safe than I do at the moment...

wow how beautiful is that scan! I cant wait to see my scan in 2 weeks time!!! yayyy! xxx

I'm hoping the next 2 weeks go really fast! It seems a long time coming! And I know what u mean bella just to cross that landmark and see ur healthy baby must be an amazing experience. Iv just got to keep everything crossed these next couple weeks run smoothly! Iv known since 2-3 weeks seems ages now, xx

10 weeks already babe, woo the weeks have flew in I'm sure the nxt two weeks will fly by xx

congratulations I'm keeping everything crossed all stays ok for you and me XD

Thank you furbaby! ... mummy2boys i no! seems fast now but dragged so much at the beginning, so good to see you back here! and 5 weeks already :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

hey minxies

im a day in front of you, its hard to believe that there is that little bubba inside you kicking and moving like crazy as we cannot feel it!!

i cant wait for my scan too its on the 27th so just under 2 weeks to wait now when is ur scan? xx :)

that explains why the heartbeat keeps moving when trying to listen through my doppler!!!!

Haha yep very active!! Aw mine is the 1st of november so ill be nearly 13weeks! So just over 2 weeks. Scared and excited!! Its hard to think of it as an actual little baby now and not a little bean with a tail! Xx

lol, or a 'tadpole' which is how all the books described it for a few weeks!! it can now suck it's thumb, how cute!!

Hubby started calling ours a dinosaur because of the tail :)

Minxies - I'm getting a little excited too! 10 weeks tomorrow, every day seems like a milestone at the moment. We had a private early scan at 8 weeks which was fantastic, but now I just can't wait for our 12 week scan and then to tell everyone!

My scan is 3rd November - 2 days after you. And like you I'll be nearly 13 weeks. So almost into tri 2!

Xx

Hey minxies ano I'm so happy that I got BFP again, was nervous because it was so close to mc but I'm feeling great now and my nerves have settled, can't wait for scan tho :):) xx

Hey minxies - our scan is on the same day :) xx

Mummy2boys, you'll be nervous but I have a very good feeling for you. And hope it goes fast for you so u can get your scan.

Steffy what time is yours? Mines not till 3.05 :( I wanted it to be early lol xx

I havent had my scan date through yet. I cant wait for my scan because i dont really feel pregnant. Im just finding it so different from my last pregnancies and i know they are all different but you do kinda expect them to be similar dont you? Ive not had morning sickness at all, i am tired and having realy wierd vivid dreams and i can only eat what i really really fancy and im really chunky looking but i think thats from the chocolate more than anything!! I had a really bad back and stomach ache yesterday so i was panicking again but i had no bleeding- i just really want to see baby so i know all is ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back