1 year ago today

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
its one yr today since i found out i was PG with Braydon
its amazing how things can change this time last yr i thought my life was over - how wrong could i be??
in the last yr we found out i was PG and moved house had My 18th Bday and Braydon and done all the great things that come with B!

i kept thinking today this time last yr i heard his heart beat for the first time this time last yr i saw him for the first time and it was so weird! its amazing how a couple of hours can change ur life so quickly and for the best!

today i have the most gorgous lil boy that i am so proud off and so glad my life has turned out the way it has me and my lil boy :D

anyway i just thought id gabble on

I was thinking about tis the other day, on the 8th May i found out i was pregnant with Jack!!

It's nice to think back

how far gone were you then sarah??

I found out on the 10th of may that i was prengant

xx

Awww Sarah that's such a nice post.
I had all my thoughts about this over Easter. I got my BFP on the Saturday and told my family on the Sunday..
i remeber it was easter sunday cos my mom told me to ring my nan and my nan said "Oh Liese that's lovely Easter news" :?: :lol:

i found out on the 9th of may i was adament that i wasnt pg so i did the test while ben was out playing football, couldnt believe it when i was then didnt know what to do with myself until he came back i was so happy and kinda teary at the same time, it is the most amazing feeling though it suddenly changes everything.

i was 21 weeks n 5 days PG by scan and didnt have any of the typical signs sore boobs stopping of the period (although they were alot lighter)
my mum made me test as i had put of a bit of weight no bump just flump lol i never expected a + lol

i found out i was pregnant wiv Emma on the 9th march last year . I was only bout 5wks gone

I found out in april i was pregnant and was 5 weeks. i thought of it too this year, it all goes so fast!!!!!!!!!! :D

I found out in march when I was 5 weeks gone. I was convinced I was showing and remember going to Chessington World of adventures wearing some dorothy perkins maternity trousers.

Bless my heart :)

I miss being pregnant so much. I loved it.

same ere lou i miss it being the only one able to look after B feel him kick etc! prob coz i had a good pregnancy lol

yeah my pregnancy was good apart form the end when I couldn't get on the forum and pretty much lived on the sofa eating and doing suduko. Sounds fun but when you have to navigate the stairs to have a wee every half an hour and you can't lay on your front or back it kind of sucks.

Would do it all again in a heart beat though :)

(next year maybe) ;)

awww lol!
i was house bound for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy! and i truely hated it!

id do it again lol

I found out May 10th, same as Layla :)

i found out end of may last year that i was preg with bayley :D so about a yr aswel sarah :D
luv b x

Hi

You told me this on msn the other day Sarah i just read this now been busy . it almost brought tears tomy eyes though i must admit.
I found out with Kiara at the end of April .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back