1 DPO and all ready time is to slow!!!

minxies

Reaction score
how is everyones 2ww going? iv only been waiting one day and im already looking for signs! how sad is that!!! ill wait for 14 days looking for symptoms getting my hopes up and no doubt the witch will find me :( argh! its so hard!!

I havnt even ovulated yet but i am already waiting to see what happens. Everything seems to be a waiting game! :roll:

We have started to do the SMEP and very hopeful and maybe a tad too eager but im not sure thats totally bad when TTC :)

it is and its been nearly 2 years of waiting and one mc. everyday with out being pregnant is so hard! just want it to happen now im so ready! please let it happen! for both of us and all the girls on here :)

I'm 6dpo today I think. Feel a bit odd. Been getting some strange crampy feelings and a horrid shooting pain up my foof!!! Ha ha. Could be a good sign or just me being strange as usual! This waiting is torture!

I'm 6dpo today I think. Feel a bit odd. Been getting some strange crampy feelings and a horrid shooting pain up my foof!!! Ha ha. Could be a good sign or just me being strange as usual! This waiting is torture!

I've also had funny lower tummy cramps for a few days

its my second day and i woke up with a really weird taste in my mouth, is it to soon for that? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back