Your favourite songs

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies,
im trying to find songs to put on my ipod but im all out of ideas, ive got room for 500 songs and ive only got 100 so far :rotfl: . so i was wondering if you would tell me your favourite songs so i could maybe get more ideas for songs, lol im so crap at this, My OH is making fun of me cos i cant fill it :oops: .

here are the artists i already have on it (please dont laugh :oops: )
beyonce, Black eyed peas, the sundays, christina aguilara, eva cassidy, gwen stefani, jamelia, kanye west, the kooks, madonna,abba, nelly futardo, ray lamonatge, otis redding, richard ashcroft, queen, rihanna, robbie williams, snow patrol. solomon burke, sugababes, the temptations, will young, wyclef jean, blondie, the fugees, red hot chilli peppers, david gray, john lennon, goo goo dolls, lou reid, avril lavinge, u2, elton john, kate bush, oasis, the verve, guns n roses, crowded house, kt tunstall, blur, salt n peppa, pink flloyd

:D

anything by queen, bad company, take that and mika!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah im a sucker for Disney tunes too hahahahha!!!!!

xxxx

guns and roses - sweet child of mine

wend said:
That is such a beautiful song! I'm so gonna sing it to my bubs. :D

OingoZoingo said:
wend said:
That is such a beautiful song! I'm so gonna sing it to my bubs. :D
we have a cd of rock classics reworked into lullabies and thats one of them, its gorgeous and gets Seren to sleep :)

Blimey, I have so many faves but not sure if you would like any of them. At the moment I have a thing for Sabotage - Beastie Boys. Anyhting by Nirvana has to be on an Ipod, Radiohead have some classics, Massive attack (esp teardrop and unfinished symphony), Prodigy, Pearl Jam (especially of Ten album), some classic Rolling Stones (paint it black, gime shelter), erm I can't think of anymore....

ooh found this, top 100 sogs - might inspire you
http://www.albumvote.co.uk/files/singles.shtml

I like classic UB40, bit of beautiful south, Gwen stefani, Joss stone's album is great, Power ballads, James Blunt, i'm pretty eclectic really i had my mp3 player when in labour i would really advise it it helped me focus and think of something else and ignore people if i felt like it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back