Yet another Newbie ;-)

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just thought i'd say hi! Am new to this site but so far it's looking fab :) Anyone from South Wales here? I'm 17 weeks pregnant at the moment and loving it! Not so sure about the nausea lol but it'll be worth it all in the end!

Sarah :)x

Welcome to the board, i am 17 weeks also. When is your due date? Mine is the 17th December.
I joined a couple of months ago when i found out i was pregnant and it has been such a useful place to learn lots.

hey - and thank you! Well, I originally started out as 17th/18th of December but then at my 12 week scan it was moved forward to the 13th December :) x

North Wales .....

Welcome to the forum :petal:

Hello from another newbie not in your area but hi anyway :dance:

hey hun congrats on the pregnancy! im from cardiff so not a million miles away :) xxx

hey hun congrats on the pregnancy! im from cardiff so not a million miles away :) xxx

hey hun :) just down the road then eh? I'm actually in Glynneath if you know it at all? Easier to say Neath on these profile things though lol - congrats on your pregnancy too :) 2 weeks apart ;-) x

Hey :wave:
Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Pinky x

Welcome to the forum :) x

I'm 17 weeks too :yay:

Hey, welcome,
congratulations!!
I'm due on the 15th Dec so we're not far off!

Hi welcome to the forum, I'm new too.. and try fennel tea with honey and a dry biscuit before getting out of bed in the morning. A life save against feeling sick..:)

hey sam_london, thank you for your advice - will have to try that! welcoe to the forum too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back