• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yesssss i made it to Tri 3. So happy to be here.

glittergirl

Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

I cant tell you how happy i am to be in Tri 3.

Eek the final Tri before i meet my little boy, scary but exciting!! :cheer:

Hope you are all doing well and so nice to see alot of you girls have had your LO's recently.

Take care and speak soon.

xxxx :hug: xxxx

:wave: hey hun - welcome to 3rd Tri - hope you brought some cakes - im starving!! :D

so glad you could join us - i missed ya!! :D

cant wait to see your 4D scan pics at weekend hun!

OMG glittergirl!!! That has gone soooo bloody quick!! :shock:

Blimey!!

Welcome though sweetie!! Settle in and make yourself at home! :D :cheer: xx

Hey Leanne hun :hug:

Aww i missed you too.

Hmm i forgot to bring cake :doh: although i really do have a yummy cream cake in the fridge for after my lunch that is calling out to me right now, i'm starving!!

I cant wait for our 4d scan, i'll prob not sleep with excitement on Fri night. I'll be posting my piccys on Monday (hoping he doesn't turn all camera shy :pray: )

Thanks for saving me my seat.

Jimmer should be over here soon, think he only has a couple of days left in Tri 2 :cheer:

Speak soon

xxx xxxx

Hey Dannii :wave:

Yeah Tri 2 went really quick, cant actually believe i'm in Tri 3.

Not long for you now hun :cheer:

:hug: xxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: Yay Glitter Girl your finally in Third Tri!! Lovely to see you in here :D x

glittergirl said:
Hey Leanne hun :hug:

Hmm i forgot to bring cake

Awww thats just not on that! Go on out you go, don't come back until you have one...

I don't know :shakehead:

;) It's fab to see you here hon, i know you have been waiting a long time and now its here, you'll love it here, we all go a bit mad towards the endm some of us even need sedating!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to tri 3!!

I have just arrived also - it is a fab feeling!!!

Probably more moans and groans on their way as we approach the end........ :rotfl:

Love and bumps

Julia xxx

wahhhooooo course youd make it..

ooooh noway you here!!! so excited were in this together till the end now hehe xxx

Welcome to 3rd Tri glittergirl :wave:
Wishing you a very happy and comfy stay :hug:

Welcome to third tri honey :D thats gone bloomin quickly!!!!
Love Sarah xxx

Thanks for the welcome girls :hug: :hug:

Sharne - Thanks its really nice to be here. Not long for you now hun, cant wait to see your LO. :hug:

Charlotte - My little buddy, i missed you when you left Tri 2, this is it now the final Tri till we meet our sons (my god how weird does that sound lol) :) :cheer:

No complaints today apart from my back is aching but i'm off to see my friend today for lunch so looking forward to seeing her for a bit catch up.

Speak soon

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back