Yay!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
We're off on holiday in October :cheer: A week in Florida, just booked the flights and now looking for a condo :cheer: So excited! Can't wait to see Ella at Disney :cheer:

YAYYYYYYYY!!! Thats great news Hun......I think you always need a hol whilst your PG!! Really pleased for you. Id love to go to disney.
Ill bet you'llall have a fantastic time.

Hi hun have a great time i went a few years ago (there was 16 of us) it was fab the weather was even better. Some days it was over 100 degrees. We stayed in a villa with a swimming pool, we visited every park. I really wanna go back now.

Have a fab holiday. :D

Im not jealous.........My honeymoon on Sunday wooohooooo!!! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Just booked my condo, car hire and disney/seaworld tickets.

Haven't got a scooby what I'll be wearing over there, only got 2 pairs of 3/4 lengths which are going to be a bit tight round the tum :rotfl: And I don't do skirts!

Been 2 years nearly since we last went, and the first time since 2001 we've been as just me and Matt (obviously now have Ella in tow!) as the past 2 times we've taken either my sisters or brothers. It will be our anniversary pressie as we fly on the 5th and our 5 year wedding anniversary is the 3rd October :cheer:

i would say i was jealous but as im NEVER EVER EVER gonna fly no point me being jealous
have a great time tho hun

I'm SOOOOO happy for you!!! I hope you have a lovely time!!! And I'm also sure that Ella will just adore the whole experience!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!

Great stuff hunny buns! :dance: :dance:
Emilia xx

Wow Kina that sounds Fab! im sure you will all have a brill time and i bet Ella will love disney land! :D

Not jealous, not jealous at all........ :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

Ohhhhhh how lovely!!!!! Im so jealous but excited for you Kina!

It sounds fantastic.....ok....maybe im a little jealous :wink:

Awww thank you all :hug: I've been feeling a bit down lately and am really looking forward to getting away with my little family. We got a cracking deal, cheaper than going to spain etc and at least there's lots for Ella to look at and keep entertained! Can't imagine that child being happy on a beach hol :rotfl:

Just got a mad rush to try and get her passport sorted out, we go in under 3 weeks :shock:

ohhh deals i like deals who did you book with? :D

i thought whats she looking for a condom for :think:

whats a condo?

haha u numpty!!! its like a little holiday home isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back