Yay, settled first time!

DW1978

Reaction score
Jax has gone to sleep at 6.15pm and has been asleep since then and not cried or woken once *touch wood*. This is the first time in about 3 weeks I think.

No need to reply, just feels so nice that my poor baby is not feeling sad tonight :D

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Are you having trouble too? For three weeks Stanley has been out of sorta too :( every routine we had has gone out the window :( xx

Yeah, have no idea why. We have just stuck to the same routine, just hoping it was a phase and we could just ride it out. He was settling as normal, fine, but would wake after about 30mins asleep and would wake about 8 times during the first hour before finally settling properly. I would only have to hold his hand, rub his tummy and sing to him and he would drop back off in a minute or two. His crying would be hysterical though, like he was in pain or something? Weird. Praying we have turned a corner!

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back