Xmas Advert

happy-chick

Reaction score
Oooo just seen my first xmas advert on TV, i'm soooooo excited :D :D :D Cant wait!

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

No No Noooooooooo

It's too early!! We haven't even had Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Christmas, but only at Christmas TIME

:wall: :wall:

im ok now i ahve started shopping.. i can stand the word christmas.. and now arnt using 'the season after november' instead lol ive got the kdis a fair few things.. need to make a start on everyone else before it gets to hectic.. gah!

ive seen the ''get your sofa delivered for christmas ad''.I love the coca cola ads they always let you know its not long to go.i ordered kiaras letter from santa last week off ebay :D

Ooh MrsB....

The holidays are comin!! that is my fave! I just love it, the first time i see it on Tv, knowing that christmas is not too far away!!

Mummy-D said:
Ooh MrsB....

The holidays are comin!! that is my fave! I just love it, the first time i see it on Tv, knowing that christmas is not too far away!!

its the best aint it, makes me feel all warm and excited lol :cheer:

I saw first load of proper full on Christmas displays in the shops today. I am sooooooooooooo excited, expecially as it is April's first Christmas. I really can't wait! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've started my christmas shopping ( and paln to finish it by the end of oct) but dont like chhristmas adverts and things this soon - I dont liek to feel christmasy untill I wrap the presents ( middle of dec)

saw the dfs advert with mariah whingebag carey warbling - thats the xmas song for me lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

heard that one mummykay on the radio everyday this week at work at least 5 times (stupid radio aire and the adverts....radio one alll the way!!!)

really?!

iv not heard it on the radio yet, when i do ill be like 'aaaaaaah its xmas!!' lol

yeah Kay I have to admit that's one of my fave Christmas songs as well as fairy tale of new york love love love them both!

Sammystar said:
:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

No No Noooooooooo

It's too early!! We haven't even had Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Christmas, but only at Christmas TIME

:wall: :wall:

Me too

I kept skipping past this post. :lol:

I'm going to try and make this xmas as special as I can,

M & S have had chocolate advent calendars in since September!

And Tiger Tiger in croydon has had it's Christmas tree up since August :shock: (actually it may have even been July :think: )

mrs_metal said:
And Tiger Tiger in croydon has had it's Christmas tree up since August :shock: (actually it may have even been July :think: )

omg really??? havent been there for mths, not surprisin really - its not safe anymore :(

back to topic - i have all i want for christmas on my ipod!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Too early for xmas!!

I want my bday first :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back