• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

would you feel like a frump...

ToriElla

Reaction score
... if your other half has a picture of a beautiful woman on his phone and it dawns on you that you are sitting there with no makeup on, squidgey around the edges, with frizzy hair, big black bags under your eyes and saggier than they used to be boobs??

because i certainly did!! :wall:

Why hasn't he got a pic of YOU or Eva on his phone?

Change it when he's not looking, he shouldn't need anyone else's pic on his phone if you ask me!

for reference - here is the pic

Untitled-1.jpg

12.gif

ild be in a right stinking mood but then again im like that!!

jelous lil bit*h me

i hate it when we are watching some thing like american pie and there are loads of naked girls with lil toned bellys and perky boobs
hrf.gif

haha like that smiley dionne :D

i wouldnt normally be 'that' bothered but i'm not looking my best right now :D and it's just a reminder of it! i don't think men realise how you feel after you have had a baby!! :shakehead:

it gets better! :talkhand:

the same pic is on his psp and some games arrived for me as a pressie (he said they are for our hols). i said "it'll make me feel great switching it on with that pic on there!!" the reply: "you dont see it when you are playing the games" :wall:

What a ass, I'd feel like crap and delete it pronto ;)

He may look at the mini, but hes got the porshe at home :wink:

But i would still give him whatfor :lol:

Have to say stuff like that doesnt bother me - never has. but i can see why you'd be a little miffed!

dh has a pic of kylie's body in her undies (no head!) on his phone that comes up when i call! i just happily assume that to him i will always look like kylie!

he also carries a pic of me in his wallet - of when i was 19 and wearing very skimpy clothes as i was a size 8 then!! (12/14 now!!!) hard to live up to a 19 year old me so i dont try !

x

things still not getting better laura?

im still the same i was great untill i read your thread a while back, iv been a nervous paranoid wreck since..

want to no how sad i am :oops: :oops:

i dont want to get married on the thought of kris having a lap dancer on his stag night :oops:
boobies5.gif

Things are better, its me that has the problem not him. Im worrying about things that havent happened and are not likely to either.
I feel so bad that I have upset you as well.

hahaha dionne - where do you get these smileys from?

i dont agree with that whole stag thing either. i think if you are getting married you shouldnt want to do that anyway. its not respectful of your fiancee x

It personally wouldn't bother me but if it bothers you I would talk to your bloke about it. He might not realise that it does actually bother you. My OH did have a pic of a girls bum on his phone (has Seren now), I would have been more upset if it had been mine!!!!!

i dont care about things like that yeah i want to look good but right now my belly is like an old ladys but hey it will get better i'm sure. ben can look but just not touch and besides i will go on 'ohhh isnt he fit' if someone hot comes on the telly so its no different

i was just having a bad emotional day when he showed me it :D couldn't care less today ahah.

mmm doughnuts :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back