• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you be annoyed.......

1sttimemum

Reaction score
.........if you found this conversation on your OH's facebook.

HER Shes gorgeous ... absolutely gorgeous .. can't poss be yours hehehehe xx

OH Ha ha ha ha You cheeky sausage! x

OH Ooops Me sent the last message from Jos FB account Big Ooooops lol :)

HER I thought that was strange .. but no probs hehehehe
and the answer baby, with waxed chest .. hehehee

OH LOL. ok then Ill see wot I can do x

I opened the internet, typed facebook in the address bar and his inbox came up, he forgot to log out.

Im so annoyed :twisted: , some of those msgs where sent on my birthday :oops:

Im paranoid aswell now though as he always said that coppers tend to end up haing relationships with coppers as they go through so much at work...................

I would be annoyed as well. Especially with some of them being on your birthday.

You need to speak to your OH and find out what's going on.

:hug:

id be annoyed too, id defently ask him about it :hug: he might just see it all as innocent and not think it would upset you xx

Love give me a bell if you want to chat hun
id be annoyed to but im sure its not as bad a s it sounds

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I would confront him hun for sure! Especially the waxed chest and him ''seeing what he can do''

Men are idiots though they seem to think a good old flirt is ok where as we have the brains to know its completley innappropriate!

The only bit I can see that could be upsetting is:

and the answer baby, with waxed chest .. hehehee

OH LOL. ok then Ill see wot I can do x

I would ask him about it hun. Explain you had access to his inbox as he hadn't logged out and although you didn't mean to read his emails, you did! There could be a perfectly good explantion for it. Has he ever given you reason to mistrust him before? If not then I would def wait and see what he has to say :hug: :hug: :hug:

EDIT: Just to add, if the answer is with waxed chest. What was the question? :think:

He just rang to ask how i was etc i told him how i was feeling and he agreed that it could be misconstrued as flirting but that he has no reason to want anyone else and that he loves me and caitlyn wayyyy too much to cheat :|

He said that she was referring to a picture of him and caitlyn where she could see his chest hair and that she thought it would look better if she couldnt see it.

All in all he hasnt ever given me a reason to mistrust him, i think cos im at home and he goes to work and sees all these women has maken me paranoid. He said he needs to make it up to me..........

Were both nosey buggers an no each others passwords and will look at each others stuff as we sometimes might forget to tell the other something quite important. So the fact he left it on there for me to see i guess shows that its nothing to worry about TOO MUCH

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I feel such an idiot, have just been feeling that no one cares about me recently and that im not very worthy, this just kind of cemented it, i need to try and get out of this frame of mind,

Thanks guys :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You our worthy and Daz obviously loves you very much :D
i think your great!!!! :D and im sure loads of other people do to 8) 8) i get
paranoid to sometimes with james working away but i know he loves me and colliers and would never hurt us
and Daz looks to be the same
dont feel bad about getting it wrong we understand being cooped up in the house can make you go a bit nutty :lol: i know :hug: :hug:

Im glad its all sorted now between you and yes Daz still needs to make it up to you if not for that silly meassage but for his lack of Bday pressie
im sure he will spoil you rotten to show you how much he cares :D :hug:

Awww don't feel an idiot hun, it could easily be misconstrued :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like you have a lovely and caring bloke. You can look forward to him making it up to you :wink:

And thats a really good point, if he was up to anything he certainly would have covered his tracks and made sure he had logged out.
Glad you have sorted it all out and feel much better now :hug: :hug: :hug:

1sttimemum said:
i think cos im at home and he goes to work and sees all these women has maken me paranoid.

My OH used to be a contractor so everytime he started a new job I would ask what the women were like.
Of course they were always fat and over 50!! :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Misslarue said:
1sttimemum said:
i think cos im at home and he goes to work and sees all these women has maken me paranoid.

My OH used to be a contractor so everytime he started a new job I would ask what the women were like.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

THANK YOU LADIES

1sttimemum said:
Misslarue said:
1sttimemum said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

THANK YOU LADIES

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Jmes only works with a couple of ladies
And he told me nice enough girls but no offence to them they look more like blokes then the men

lovely comment by my oh :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back