• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will say bubye now

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Am off to the airport tomorrow after tea so not sure how much time I'll get on here tomorrow.

Will be back next Friday! I wonder how many posts there will be lol.

And if there are any arguments please copy them before they're deleted so I don't miss out :rotfl:

Hope you have a really fantastic time!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear how much you enjoyed yourselves.

I wont be much use with the arguements though, I always miss them myself!

Lucy xx

have fun....

il be away next week untill friday no way near as fun all where your going though :evil:

takes lots of piccys.

hope the 4 of you have fun :cheer:

oh hun ur hilarious lol
MODS before u delete a post copy it for her lol

hope u have a loverly place hun

Ah Kina, have a fab time Hun. Bet Ella will have the best time!
Take care of yourself. Cant wait to see the pics. xxxxx

have a lovely time!!! (do you have that suitcase ready to pack me in?) you know the elephant sized one :D

Its the perfect time to go aswell not too hot but still lovely and v warm...ohhh im so jelous!!!!!!

Take care hun ttys

cas xxxx

Sorry Cassi I think you will find that I am in the suitcase....still waiting to be taken to the airport though.

Bye Kina, Mr Kina and Ella (and spud). Hhave a great time, will miss you lots and lots :wave:

beanie said:
Sorry Cassi I think you will find that I am in the suitcase....still waiting to be taken to the airport though.

Bye Kina, Mr Kina and Ella (and spud). Hhave a great time, will miss you lots and lots :wave:

You are still waiting cause im actually at Kina's now awaiting my crate!! So out of the suitcase you pop im going! hehe :) :dance:

Have a wonderful time, i'm sure you will.
Give Mickey a hug from me & tell him i'll see him next June :D

cassi said:
beanie said:

You are still waiting cause im actually at Kina's now awaiting my crate!! So out of the suitcase you pop im going! hehe :) :dance:

nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a good time.

take lots of pics so you can share your holiday with us

xSuzx

yep sorry :p

Kina remember when you go through customs and they ask if you have anything to declare just calmly push the crate through and say nope...just a big toy elephant....If that fails..il jump on them and squish them and you run... :D

Well I only have a total of 45kg luggage allowance as it's a late deal, so you'll have to pay any excess ;) Which I think is around £6 per kg :think:

Well ladies, see you soon and take care of yourselves :wave: :hug:

:wave: see you soon kina! have a lovely holiday

Have a wicked time!! Soooooooo envious! :D

Will miss you - looking forward to piccies though!! :cheer:

Travel safely!!
Emilia xx

awwww have a fab time kina hun xxxxxxxx

Still here lol! My mum has got Ella for an hour so I can do some tidying (well it's pretty tidy downstairs!). We're heading up at 6pm. All keep your fingers crossed that my flight isn't delayed tomorrow morning!! :pray:

Hi

Hope you have a great time hun you deserve it, take loads of pics too :) Oh and enjoy them pancakes :lol:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back