why do i bother??

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well as it is valentines day coming up i thought id do something nice so i rang up a mega nice resturant in colchester and reserved a table for my mum and dad for valentines and iv paid for the meal etc cost me £50
i know we argue loads but they still do so much for me i thought it would be nice and get them out for the nite
well neway i told them today as they dont like surprises an they have to tell my grandad etc
and the reply i got was OH thanks and then started tlking to my sis, made me feel really sad as £50 is alot for me and i wanted to say thank u but they dont even seem to care :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

aw hun thats sad :cry:

maybe it was just a bad time and when the time comes they wil be really grateful and have a lovely time.

i think it was a lovely thing to do babe :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe they don't actually realise what trouble you have gone to and how much it has cost. I'm sure that they appreciate it and will have a lovely time together.

I think that it is a lovely idea and I also try and treat my mum and dad whenever I can as me and hubby work shifts so they have Sophie a lot.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Oh sarah that mus of been gutting for you, Im sure when they have a lovely night and everything theyll realise what a lovely gesture it was :hug: :hug:

Aww dear hun its sad when ppl dont appreciate us and what we do for them.

£50 is alot to me aswell.

I think they dont deserve you hunni xx

{{{{{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Aww hunni what a shame they were like that!
Im sure they will realise how much effort you have made and thank you properly :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back